Friday, April 26, 2013

KCW Spring 2013: Beachy Boatneck and GoTo Leggings

I started watching the second season of Downton Abbey last night at around 9pm.  Before I knew it, I was on Episode 4 and it was past 1am. 


In the 4 hours that I was so engrossed in Downton Abbey, I did manage to complete this outfit for S.  The top pattern is Blank Slate's Beachy Boatneck.  Such an easy sew and the fit is roomy and comfortable.  I love the boatneck and 3/4 length sleeves.






I used a really soft, light-weight jersey.  Even with the longer sleeves, I think that this top will take her through the summer because of it is so airy and light.

The leggings are from the Go To Leggings pattern that I used to make this one.  This time I added the pocket option  in the same fabric as the top and shortened to the capri length.

S is as happy as I am about her new outfit.
   

2 comments:

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!