Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring 2013 KCW: GoTo Anywhere Dress and Leggings

It's that time of the year again: the Kid's Clothes Week Challenge, otherwise known as KCW.  As with years past, I have no specific plans;  I'm a fly-by-my-seat kind of sewer anyway, and this week is no exception. 

This outfit is the Anywhere Dress and GoTo Leggings designed by Andrea Pannell of The Train To Crazy
 
The leggings have the peekaboo hole and bow in the back; a detail that I just love and I think  really completes the outfit.  I chose the elbow sleeve option with cuffs for the dress.  S is wearing a size 5 and it fits her perfectly. 

Both patterns sewed up really quick, a couple of hours per piece from start to finish.  The leggings would have gone even faster without the peekaboo detail. 
 
PS: Sorry about the blurry pics; my model was not in a cooperative mood that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!