Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Something for B and Pattern Testing

As promised, here are a couple of things that I've made for B, but never blogged about.  First up is Peek-a-boo Pattern's Skinny Jeans in size 3.  This girl is growing so fast that it is already getting a tad short on her.  These photos were taken a couple months ago when the length fit perfectly.
 
 


I embroidered bees on the back pocket.  Bees are kinda special in our house:).
 
View of the front and cute little toddler bellybutton.
 

 

That shirt is Oliver & S Sailor Top that I made for S when she was 3 ish.  I went to put it on B and it  was too short already.

Recently, I tested a pattern for Heidi & Finn.  This is the Sporty Maxi Dress, soon to be released.


Really quick sew with a great fit, slim on top with a flared hight-low hem.  B just rocks the Maxi, is all I can say.





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!