Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring KCW 2013: E & E's Bubble Shorts

 Day 3 of KCW brings us to the Bubble Pocket Shorts, the latest from Elephants & Elegance Patterns.  To go along with yesteday's Ruffle Top Tunic, I chose a buttery yellow linen blend that I found as a remnant at JoAnn's.  I love browsing in the remnant and red tag area of JoAnn's; sometimes I can score some beautiful fabric for a steal. 
  
 The top is tucked in so that you can see the cute bow detail at the waist.    


I honestly can't wait to see the next E & E pattern release.  Wouldn't this outfit look so cute with a fedora hat instead of the gigantic flower:)?

2 comments:

  1. i keep seeing these bubble pocket shorts pop up, they are so cute! and s wears them well! love that top, too. and great weather for both of them, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a great pattern. Many more to come, i'm sure:)

      Delete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!