Tuesday, April 9, 2013

School Photo Dress

 
I have a stack of Oliver & S dresses to make.  This one is the School Photo Dress in a Denyse Schmidt floral.  I love the little details in this pattern: the kangaroo pockets, the sixties style collar, the full lining.  I opted to make view A with the view B sleeves and added the pompom trim to break up the print. 

This was my first time installing an invisible zipper.   With Liesl's guidance, it was easy peasy, and I love the clean look of it. 

This is such a sophisticated, yet sweet dress.  There's another one for B in the works.

5 comments:

  1. Its stunning,I love it.
    Absolutely beautiful on her.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love the pom pom trim on there - great fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is beautiful, love S' modeling poses :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!