Thursday, January 10, 2013

Renfrew Top and Another Swing Dress



I finally got my Sewaholic Renfrew Top Pattern in the mail, and as soon as the kids were in bed last night, I proceeded to cut into this gray knit from JoAnn's.
 I chose to sew View C, with the cowl neck and 3 quarter length sleeves.  I am so happy and excited about this pattern.  I see many more renfrews in the future.

And here is little B in another version of Blank Slate's Pristine Swing Dress that I made before here.  Pictures were all taken by my almost 5 year old.

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! It looks fantastic on you! I can't wait to see your future versions too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photography, S! it really does look great on you, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, really nice fit, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!