Friday, November 29, 2013

Catching Up and lots of Pattern Testing


As per usual, I've been sewing up a storm but not blogging!  So I thought I would catch you all up on my latest projects.  I've been doing a lot of pattern tests lately.  It's fun, gives me a goal and a deadline, apparently things I need to stay motivated, plus I'm helping out fellow sewists and designers.  So here are some highlights!

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
Ok, that's enough for today.  I have so much more to show you but now I have to go peruse the Black Friday deals.  Most of these pattern shops are having spectacular sales today and this weekend.  Go check them out! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Coco jacket, S looked so cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! you've been busy alright! very impressive!! hope you guys had a happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!