Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Some Selfish Sewing in the Midst of KCW: Blank Slate Rose Tee


From time to time, I get to test patterns for Blank Slate PatternsMelissa is one of my favorite designers and is so generous with her talents.  She has  a bunch of freebies on her blog, including this blazer that I plan to make one of these days. 


This is the Rose Tee in women's sizes.  You can read about the little girl's version, the Pristine Swing dress, that I made here.  I actually bought this pattern a while ago, but when the opportunity to test the new and improved version came along, I had to jump at the chance. 

This is really an excellently written and drafted pattern.  The fit is perfect and flattering for a lot of body shapes and sizes.  It's basically a comfy dressed-up t-shirt and fits right in with my mommy wardrobe. 

Ok, back to kid's clothes, maybe.  

3 comments:

  1. oh that's sooo pretty on you, trinh! i have a selfish project post that i've shelved for KCW too - ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great, I like woven collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about making the Rose tee...this has inspired me to officially put it on my sewing queue!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!