Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Some Selfish Sewing in the Midst of KCW: Blank Slate Rose Tee


From time to time, I get to test patterns for Blank Slate PatternsMelissa is one of my favorite designers and is so generous with her talents.  She has  a bunch of freebies on her blog, including this blazer that I plan to make one of these days. 


This is the Rose Tee in women's sizes.  You can read about the little girl's version, the Pristine Swing dress, that I made here.  I actually bought this pattern a while ago, but when the opportunity to test the new and improved version came along, I had to jump at the chance. 

This is really an excellently written and drafted pattern.  The fit is perfect and flattering for a lot of body shapes and sizes.  It's basically a comfy dressed-up t-shirt and fits right in with my mommy wardrobe. 

Ok, back to kid's clothes, maybe.  

3 comments:

  1. oh that's sooo pretty on you, trinh! i have a selfish project post that i've shelved for KCW too - ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about making the Rose tee...this has inspired me to officially put it on my sewing queue!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!