Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall 2013 KCW: Stripes and Flowers Bimaa Sweater


A super-quick sew this morning while the kids were in school,   this is the Bimaa Sweater by LouBee Clothing.  Be warned though, this sweater is slim-fitting to the point of tight.  I made a size 5, since that was what S measured on the size chart.  Next time I will size up to a 6 for sure.


The floral knit is a thin, t-shirt knit and might be too thin for the cowl; it's a little too droopy in my opinion. 

But S loves it and so do I.  Cute and quick, what more can you ask from a pattern?
S is in desperate need of some pants.  I can't decide whether to go the quick route and make a few pairs of leggings, or spend a little extra time and make her a pair of peekaboo skinny jeans.




1 comment:

  1. Cute and quick...can't beat that! The top is adorable on her.:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!