Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Aster Cardigan: Willow & Co. Glamping Collection


I'm sure you've heard by now of Willow & Co and their soon-to-be-released spring collection of patterns.  If not, you should definitely check out their blog.  So today I get to tell you about the Aster Cardigan, designed by Vanessa of lgb studios.  I've been following Vanessa's blog for quite a while and was so excited to see this little cardi coming out as a pattern.

It's such a simple and elegant design and is sure to become a staple in any little girl's wardrobe.    I can see myself making many more in the years to come.




Are you excited yet?  I sure am.  The whole collection is making its debut in one week.  Let the countdown begin.

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for testing and sharing these adorable photos! now that I see that fabric up close i realize that i have some of the same in black and white! really soft :) looks so pretty in purple on your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colour and the stripes and spots together:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!