Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pink and Embroidered Skinny Jeans

I've finished up lots of projects, but haven't been blogging much.  It's just so much more fun to move on to the next thing rather than writing about a past one.  I'll try to do a better job, no promises though.

Here's one that I just completed today: a pair of skinny jeans in pink with flowery embroidery on the back pockets.

The pattern is by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop in size 5.  The length and fit is perfect, but next time I think I will taper the legs for a skinnier look. 
The back pockets have machine embroidered flowers.

I love how professional they look.  I have a pair of sparkly blue cords for B in the works, and maybe another in stretch denim.... 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am super impressed! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, way cute! Is that embroidery a setting on your fancy new machine? These look pretty pro!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! you've made my day!