- finish b's crib skirt. i only have the center to cut out and sew on to the sides. everything else is hemmed and ready to go.
- finish b's curtains. one panel is pretty much done and the other has been cut. i also need to buy a set of rings for the top panel.
- sew a winter coat for s from the oliver & s school days pattern.
- sew the oliver & s sunday brunch outfit for s.
- sew pants for s. all her pants are either too big around the waist for her or if the waist fits, then they are too short.
- sew warm winter pj's for s from the fleece i bought a while ago.
if i can do a little bit each night, then maybe i will finish all of this by the time winter sets in. hoping to surprise myself with my industry and productiveness!